Monday, April 28, 2008

Do you filter?

Innuendoes and insinuations or are really points of substance. I kinda like that phase, picked it up from RPK’s posting.

24/04/2008-17:13

My mind tends to be easily overloaded these days. Yes, not only I am pregnant body and soul. My pregnant mind is also heavy.

As I am writing this, I feel it is important for me to tell you that this child in my womb is having a hiccup. Why? I dunno, just feel like telling you. Also I’ve been drinking camomile tea the since 10.30am. Again why? I dunno, but it does give me this feel good factor.

Back to my pregnant mind.

I have decided that I will not write about my cunt boss (did I wrote cunt? I mean cunning), until perhaps when the baby is out. This is because I have decided to block him from the important part of my mind. I shall use the important part of my mind to prepare myself for labour.

So now, why is my mind still heavily burdened by unstoppable barrage of thoughts?

I am troubled by the attitude of the people that makes the world. Well actually, I have been troubled and I guess I am still troubled by these people that makes the world.

As a child, I keep on complaining to my father on how disappointed I am of my aunties and cousins. Their ways and thinking really bothers me. Imagine that, a child complaining about how adult or elder should act.

We live in a small town in Cameron Highlands and from there I came to a conclusion that geographic does play important role in shaping one’s way of thinking. I blame the climate there for these people’s shallow mind or so called traditional thinking. You know, since its cold…so its kind slow down the blood circulation to the brain a little bit. Next, I blame the terrains for these people’s PHD syndrome (Perasaan Hasad Dengki). Some people have better cars to travel around and the one that cannot really afford a car that fits the terrains there will end up building a nest for the green devil in their heart. However, in the end, the only consolation that my father ever gave me was “these are the people that makes the world. It would be boring if everyone thinks and act the same as how you want them to be”. True..true..true…

Aiyak..contraction…break for a while..to be continued…..

28/04/08-11:25

Okie, my break took longer than expected.

I had a bad contraction on Friday. Totally drained me to the bone. I was forced to take a half day leave to have a rest at home. To fully describe my situation of that day, please imagine a wilted lettuce with my face on it. Yup..Yup..Yup..

And then, of course I don’t write on weekend.

Now here I am, Monday morning at the office. Again more waiting for labour to come.

I have just finished watching “the BLOG” on youtube. The so-called HARDTALK in RTM version. My hero was the guest. My conclusion of the program? It was good for a laugh. I felt this certain feeling that, these pro-government people at the pro-government TV station decided to invite RPK for a decent tongue slashing session. The host, being a malay, I believe that he was trying to stab the guest with indirect question. More or like a “contra proferentem” thing, where the meaning implies differently against the bringing forth. Memang melayu dia seloka, manis bicara dan halus bahasa. (quote from Ahli Fiqir)

Anyway, back to the real thing I wanna talk about. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MAKES THE WORLD.

Yes, these people are the colours of the world. The ones that makes the difference.

People’s belief, People’s ideology. People’s norm of life. People’s way of thinking.

These are the colours. That makes the world a more interesting place. There are times that theses colours could create a nice rainbow, but there are also times that the colours clashes and make us dizzy.

Try to imagine each person on earth as colours and each colours can be brighten and dimmed according to the mood or emotion of a person. These colours when nicely paired or matched will bring a certain harmonious feeling. These colours, even when paired with certain contrast colours, will bring a certain vibe to the surrounding. These colours when wrongly paired can bring a very irritating effect on a person that is looking at it.

The world will be a boring place if we only see monotone colours. But not everyone has the ability to appreciate these vibrant mixtures of colours. So what can we do?

My suggestion? FILTER.

Filtering in photographic can work wonders for the person that is taking the pictures.

Quote from wikipedia:

“Filters allow added control for the photographer of the images being produced. Sometimes they are used to make only subtle changes to images; other times the image would simply not be possible without them.

The negative aspects of using filters, though often negligible, include the possibility of loss of image definition if using dirty or scratched filters, and increased exposure required by the reduction in light transmitted. The former is best avoided by careful use and maintenance of filters, while the latter is a matter of technique; it usually will not be a problem if planned out properly, but in some situations does make filter use impractical.”

So filtering, it is good because you can choose to see what you want to see. But… if you are used to using filter all the time you might get too comfortable and start to neglect the truth.

Whatever option you choose to use, there is still the good side and the bad side. However, you just need to know on how to cover your backside from being bite by the reality. Yes, reality bites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch