Friday, April 18, 2008

Blame the hormones, like how BN blame the bloggers.

Pregnancy hormones can pay 1001 tricks on you, no matter at what trimester you are in.

I’m in my 3rd trimester and since yesterday evening, I realized that I’m wearing this really annoying character.

I’m easily irritated and it caused me to be this annoying bitch(no no. Can’t use the word bitch. My bestfriend will be upset if she knows I’m taking over her title). Then what other adjective should I use to describe myself in this current situation? Later I figure out something la.. Maybe “MAK BUYONG ON THE NOOSE”?

Anyway, I think I did abuse some of the people that I have interaction with in this week.

Identified victims:

· My HUBBY (having to bear each moment of my constant complaining, blabbering and annoying request)

· Shirley& Julie (They just being sweet as they are, but there are times I think I make them feel uncomfortable with my complains)

· Lai Hong (not entertaining or reacting to her 1001 complains like how I used to)

· Malcolm (not looking at his face when answering his questions. Eg. Dah makan? Are you ok?)

· The Malay girl in the loo (coz I farted out loud in the toilet cubicle while she’s performing her ablution in the next cubicle. She must have felt disgusted and wanna vomit, but what to do? I’m pregnant. I have gas.)

· The toilet itself (for being so smelly. Wonder what are these people eating? Pheweee… making me want to puke)

· My best friend BITCH (for being a pregnant bitch, like me)

· All smokers that love to abuse their lungs and at the same time thinking it’s cool to pollute my lungs too.

· Stupid UMNO people and any other people out there that seems to be obsessed with pigs. (They are the creature of God too.. Boo, you whore!)

· Harun, my darling pet piggy. For being a pig.

There are also other people that I fantasize to abuse, verbally and physically. They are:

· The guard and the staff at the management office of the condo that I’m staying now.

For what, for being so stupid and not know the appropriate thing to react on urgent and dangerous matters. Why I choose to abuse them? Because, I came home to my apartment yesterday evening finding that my whole apartment was being filled with Gas. Yes, Gas..Gas we use for cooking. What happen was, the pipe connecting the tong gas to my stove got loose and came off…

As we were airing the house, the condo security guards came to our unit. My husband entertained them. I’m not in a stable mind to handle other people. My head was too “serabut” and I keep on thanking god that my piggy is still alive. If anything happen to him, I’m sure I’ll be in a great stress. (Wonder if it would induce labour?)

After they left, my husband told me. The neighbors have been complaining about the smell of the leaking gas since afternoon.. HUH? AFTERNOON! Lucky for us that there were no smokers around or some mischievous kid came to play with fire around our unit.

Now, now..Why am I still angry? Because I keep in having this flashes of events in my head on how things could have turned out to be. A crispy burnt condo unit with my dead piggy inside. What’s worse? We would endanger our neighbors too.

So now another question, why didn’t the management office call to alarm us of the situation?

· The second person I love to abuse right now and perhaps for the rest of my working days in this company, my boss.

Actually as I started writing this posting, I have a lot to write about him. But, I think today is not the appropriate day to open up his can of worms/maggots.

TO BE CONTINUED….

Anybody can conclude the lesson to be learned here?

(Please submit your vote before the next UMNO general election)

A) pregnancy hormones can turn you into a bitch

B) pregnancy hormones can make you realize and view things better

C) pregnancy hormones makes you have guilty conscious

D) beware of incompetent security guards and property managers

E) pregnancy hormones makes you hate your boss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch