Thursday, May 10, 2007

Adults! Learn from the children...of what you have forgotten..

It took me quite a while to get rid of a writer’s block that I’ve been having for the past few weeks. Maybe I’ve been writing too many reports for work, causing my free writing to become numb.

On the way to work this morning, I was in the usual mood. It is the usual mood for someone that is commuting to work. Stress. Anxiety. Excited to start work for the day. Worries and heavy thoughts fill the head.

As I walk down my usual commuting route, I saw a boy, about the age of 5 year old, playing along the pedestrian walkway. His mother must be one of the ladies that are selling breakfast by the walkway. He looked so happy and lost in his own world. Just by looking at him made me smile. His happiness suddenly filled my heart, causing me to feel lighter. No worries were in my head anymore, only left were the positive thoughts.


Suddenly, what Paulo Coelho wrote in his book titled “The Fifth Mountain”, came into my head. 3 lesson of what we can learn from children:-
· Be happy for no reason.
· Be busy all the time (with the fun stuff that you enjoy).
· Demand what you want with all of your rights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch