Thursday, May 10, 2007

Are WE having a HEALTHY Obsession?

Before beginning this, I read all of the websites for pro-ana, for weight loss and many other things about people obsessing about being FAT. It was with sadness that I noted several people around me struggling with the physical and psychological effects of obesity, or overweight, or being over-fat, all terms used by us in explaining this FATness MADness we are facing.

However, many of us ever noted of people like me, who’s struggling to keep a healthy weight without being called SKINNY or bulimic?

Oh, I’m surely people will look at skinny people and pass such great judgement. “Look at that fragile thing, she must be ill or something”, or “Woah, does she puke everytime after meal?” Even my mom said to me when I went to visit her last week, “God, you’re skinnier than ever! Are you even eating?”

It is my sincere desire that I wish to gain more of what is appropriate weight to my body. I want to be having a healthy behavior when I look in the mirror and pass judgment upon myself. Then only I can walk confidently on the street without worrying about what people is thinking about me.

And so….I urge everyone to think before they place any label upon anyone they may encounter as they go about their daily activities.

Actually, my truthful opinion, whatever God created is already beautiful. If we criticize it, I believe that we are then a SHALLOW thinker! However, if that fat person is acting like a PIG, which is a totally different thing. If we pass judgment on such person being fat because he/she is a pig, I believe that it is permissible. WHY? Because I’m am 100% sure that God would never created a person to have a PIGGY attitude. God is beautiful and so He created beauty. God is loving and merciful and so He would never impose such negative attitude on His creation.

What should we really be looking forward to? YES, better HEALTH! Can’t we all shift our focus from WEIGHT OBSESSION to HEALTH OBSESSION!

We MUST remember that OUR Body is OUR Own Temple—Could It Be Time for a Refurbishment? It is totally up to us. We are the ARCHITECT. We are the Interior Designer.

How lavishly do we want to furnish the TEMPLE? That bring to more questions such as:-
Why Exercise is Important? Lose the "One Size Fits All" Mentality? Developing My Plan for the best physical for ME! Your Personal Approach of being healthy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch