Saturday, April 21, 2007

In My HEAD...its all only in my head.

I’m listening to the OST of Queen of the Damned as I’m writing this post. The song “Redeemer” is on and I believe my brain got a jump start.

The lyrics goes “Hunger inside given to me, makes me what I am. Always it is stalking me, for the blood of man..”

Responding to those words, I realized that my body is dehydrated. For 2 days I was being under the weather and the mood swings were hell. Thank God that no one was killed throughout the course... And also thank God for the creation of painkillers.

In my head, I feel like:-

  • drowning someone in the condo’s pool,
  • smash the guard house with someone else’s expensive golf club,
  • smacking a sleeping XL lady, sitting at the seats for handicaps on the train, while I’m standing there feeling nauseous, on the way to work,
  • bang my own head onto the table,
  • -%&^*@ (PG 21)

Yes, I did feel certain anger and the hunger for blood. Dramatic, am I?

Moreover, the tragic news about the Virginia Tech Shooting has stirred this unstable war between anger and pity in my head. The Anger felt for the death of the innocence caused by unstable mind. Pity, because there was no better resolution chosen by the shooter under frustration. He must be lonely as I believe that there was no one there to comfort him while in despair.

So now, how many of us realized that we need to take a better care of ourselves?

In psychology, personality is a description of consistent emotional, thought, and behavior patterns in a person. The several theoretical perspectives on personality involve different ideas about the relationship between personality and other psychological constructs as well as different ideas about the way personality develops.

But then, what if just for that certain period, a few hours, a day, or a week, that person was acting a little bit out of his/her normal behavior. What if that person, was suddenly hearing things in his/her head? Ordering? Demanding? Influencing?

Now, what to do next? To fight this war in your little head?

· To be continued….

(my head hurts)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch